I think Cherie is in the blue too!
Printable View
I think Cherie is in the blue too!
That's definitely Cherie in the blue. The hint here? Marie has a slightly thinner face. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Sportyfan
oh boy.... cherrie is in the blue but i dont make the mistake and bet again *haha*
both are gorgeous in did and true angels!
**** im falling for them hehe....
I guess it's pretty much a given, that Cherie is in the blue on that last photo!
So then....which twin is which in this photo?
http://www.boomspeed.com/dangerdude/9b_1_b.jpg
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
GD
I'm thinking Marie is over on the left and Miz C over on the right [img]confused.gif[/img]
Cherie is in the blue again!
no, not blue.
Cherie has a narrower, longer face [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Cherie is on the right and Marie is on the left, the<u>eyes</u>are the windows to the soul... [img]wink.gif[/img]
I can always tell Cherie by her EYES - she's got her dad's eyes for sure!
Can't wait to see more *** , Cherie!
xox!
On page 94 of Cherie's "Neon Angel" book there is another photo from this shooting. Cherie is turned forward slightly more to reveil she is wearing a Bowie T-shirt!
The caption reads, "Notice my Bowie T-shirt."
So that's Cherie on the right alright!
[img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus